The Charm of the Latin Quarter
The hotel Parc Saint-Séverin**** takes up an ideal location in the Quartier Latin. It is situated rue de la Parcheminerie, a quiet pedestrian street only a stone’s throw from the lively streets of the area. A few minutes walk from the hotel, roam near the Seine bank typical bookstalls, discover the Sorbonne university and the Fontaine Saint-Michel before joining the right bank to see the majestic Cathédrale Notre Dame.
The unique and carefully decorated rooms, the refurbished common property and the warm atmosphere created by the team are typical of the French charming hotels. It is a great place to enjoy Paris lovers’ favorite area.
Some of the 27 rooms offer views on the charming Saint Severin church’s cloister and the park. They are fitted with a flat screen satellite television, free Wi-Fi access, mini-bar, telephone and air conditioning. Kettles with drinks are available upon request.
- For an exceptional moment, book the Terrace room. From the wood terrace the splendid views over Paris roofs will leave you amazing memories… especially if the weather allows you having your breakfast here –
- Continental breakfast served in the breakfast room or in your room (14€)
- Room service offered from 6pm to 2am
- Laundry service
- Parking nearby
- Complimentary national and international newspapers
- Free Internet corner and printer
- Airport transfert (extra cost – reservation required)
- English, German, Spanish, Italian and Portuguese spoken
- Check in starts at 2pm. Check out by 12pm.
The frontdesk will be happy to assist you with any question related to your stay in Paris to make sure it is an unforgettable experience.